Wednesday, June 3, 2015

UNLOCK APPLE IPHONE 4 5s W LIFEPROOF CASE dan BIKE MOUNT

make / provider: Applemodel name / number: there are numerous 5s

Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case Black

Selling an AT&T Tom 5s 32 g bwith LIKE NEW life proof case and deal bar mount. I just bought a per day so I don't need it anymore. E exchanged my old life truth products for these new ones which will STILL have warranty for another 6 months possibly even.

Life proof bike mount- 20 dollars retail $25

will NOT break up arrange must sell everything together.

fail to contact me with unsolicited services properly offers

I like Lifeproof iPhone 5s. I have many years experience about Lifeproof iPhone 5s.More information about Lifeproof iPhone 5S case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment