Monday, February 29, 2016

Apple fans You know the Apple I is referring to

iPhone、iPad、iTouch、iPod...... Why are Apple products always have an I? What does the I mean? Do you know? IPhone rumors 7 top ten most reliable waterproof

Apple fans! You know the Apple

In the electronics market, Apple says getting a bunch of fans, more than a ton. Simply monopolized the entire market of electronic products ... ... Brand new Apple products, Apple fans have been snapping up. Of course, also includes users with passers-by go powder.

Apple fans! You know the Apple

Editors would ask Apple fans used Apple products for so long time, exactly why iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac the Apple product names always has a "I" Word before? Curious! Don't play charades, go directly to the topic, the fact that this "I" character first appeared in 1998 when iMac first introduced, explaining that when Steve Jobs sends terror "I" means including the Internet, individual, instruct, inform, and inspire 5 meaning. If someone asks you about the "I" represents what should know how to answer the question!

Electronics Apple iMac

No comments:

Post a Comment